Monday 21 April 2014

Book Haul | Sequels, Manga and a Bargain Book.

I hadn't bought many books up until recently, because of this intense reading slump. You'll be pleased to hear I'm getting out of it though, thanks to getting my life is order a little bit, getting back on Youtube and creating this book blog. So, here are my recent purchases in the way of books.

image

All of these books were purchased with my own money from The Book Depository, except for Amelia Anne, which I picked up for 50 cents at Whitcoulls, which is a New Zealand chain book/stationery/gift store.

image


I'm very happy to finally have the last book in the Legend trilogy. I've started reading Champion, and so far it's just as exciting and intense as the first two books.


image


Manga is a new thing for me. I've decided to get into it more because I've watched a bit of Anime lately and it's got me interested in reading Japanese books. So, I hope to build up my collection, which I'll be sure to update you on.

I have a Youtube video accompanying this post. You can watch that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment